Sunday, June 2, 2024

Back to Ho Chi Minh in 2023

Coming back to Ho Chi Minh after 4 years. Yes, my last visit to Ho Chi Minh was on 2019, read here if you haven't haha : Strolling Around Ho Chi Minh City 

Not much changes, but I feel like easier to cross the road compare to 2019, it’s not that crowded. I visit again the delicious pork vermecili in Cafe Apartment right the same place that I was in 2019 even I don’t really remember which floor is it but I made it. 

Compare with my first visit it become full post it wall now haha



Still my favorite the BBQ pork

I visit the Fine Art Museum of Ho Chi Minh City, yes I haven’t come here yet in my 2019 trip and I love the ambience of Ho Chi Minh city artistic still. Entrance ticket VND 30k directly purchase on the spot. 








I tried broken rice. They said in the past the due to economic reason Vietnam export the good rice and leave the broken one for local then it become one of the dishes nowadays. 

I still love the vermicilli with grilled pork from a random resto.

I tried the coffee that famous in youtuber and I met some youtuber when I was there but maybe I just not a fan of coffee haha. 



And a random local seafood store that sell most of it is snail haha. Its good and very local hidden gems. 



Well I also found a church that so unique with old chinese vibes and beautiful. 

And for this several days only I tried 3 different boutique hotel which one of it stay on my heart haha. Will share on the next post for the recommendation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comment down below :)