Sunday, June 2, 2024

Where to Stay in Ho Chi Minh | 3 Recommended Price Worthy Hotel

 Xin Chao! So I’m very glad to share this post because I found a price worthy hotel in Ho Chi Minh which push me to leave a very high five star hotel for them yeay! So if people like me whose lazy to leave review could be like this its only 2 possibility : very good or very worst haha 

Let’s start! 

Odys Boutique Hotel 

Well, it’s really a beautiful small hotel with contemporary design and great ambience. The staff was so nice, they will help your luggage until the room and provide the information with great knowledge and communication skill. You will get a snack bar on the rooftop and able to choose various type of pillow. Also when you order grabfood they will send to your room, usually the hotel just ask you to put on the lobby. They service is so thoughtful anyway. 

The ambience and cleanliness is thumbs up. I really like this hotel. 









The Hammock

It just beside Odys. For the room ambience, I like Odys more but but but here you have free flow snack & free washing machine + dryer. So I think this is the big plus point especially if you come from nomaden trip also that need to wash your clothes. They provide the detergent ball also, really helpful. I think I wash like whole my clothes in my luggage haha. 

They also provide the breakfast and you can choose 1 of their variants. 









Triple E  

Around 30-50 meter from Hammock you will found this little hotel on the line of many food stall & durian pie shop. Compare with Odys & Hammock it’s more compact. No breakfast only a cup of coffee or tea on the morning. The elevator also bit tiny and the room is the cleaniest among these 3 but it’s really compact. 





Stay tune for the other hotel recommendation ❤️





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comment down below :)