Saturday, March 9, 2019

Woman and all her limitation

Happy International Woman's Day, ladies! Actually I didn't remember yesterday was Woman's Day until one of our colleague say he want to treat all ladies today cause its our day.

So, let me tell you if there is nobody told you before :
You are stronger than you think, braver than you imagine, smarter than you can think. Be strong, be brave, be smart, be you. 
I believe as a woman we all have our limitation. Some limit come from outside some is from our self. So do I!

Born as curious baby, I always curious about everything I feel interest with. History, fiction, culture, and any amazing stories. And the curious me bring myself to this level, that I love to explore more about place and people.

What people said about woman that I still hear nowadays.

Don't work so hard, don't get education so high, in the end you'll married and be housewife. 

I totally disagree with that. I know many woman that have good career even position but also have amazing family and spouse that support her so much. I love to learn everything even I love being student. And being student bring me to many journey and place.

Lately I travel and explore more. I know some of you will ask is it safe to travel to suburban field for woman?

My comfort look
Yes, as you can see from my traveling journey sharing, I travel a lot to suburban field last year. I know as woman there is limitation for you to explore deeply, I do take safety as my first priority.

But also as woman, I don't want to let my limitation limit my dream to explore more. So here is some tips based on my experience.

Wear appropriate clothes. It's very important as the first thing people will see about you is your look. Don't wear hot pants or over open clothes. For me I usually wear shirt and pants or legging. It's more important to be safe than stylish, right.

Don't take it for granted. Be as flexible as possible. What it's mean? Be prepare for any possibility. Sometimes people only think as text book, today arrangement will drive by our own car so it's quiet safe to wear tank top and hot pants. Sorry, you're wrong. There is so many possibility on the road that you need to be flexible with the environment you are not familiar with.

So be flexible on your look & belongings.

If you are not familiar with the destination field or hard to explore, I suggest you to join open trip. So you will be arrange to visit and accompany by local or team that understand about the field.

Also, to choose open trip agent is important as you will be rely with them. For local trip I have 2 experience with different agent. One is so bad in arrangement and the other one quiet nice and I already join them for 2 different trip and satisfy.

For international trip, I do same. If the field I'm familiar and quiet safe to strolling around I will go without tour agent but if it's difficult to survive like more road trip and no public transport I prefer to go with tour agent.

Meet new friend during my Mongolia trip with travel agent
Last but not least, don't be alone if you go somewhere and don't stay outside late night.

Maybe for some people it is something ordinary to hang out at night but as I get used to be at home before sunset as my father rule, I strongly suggest not to go outside in late night cause you are not familiar with the field, except you are on the group trip and they guarantee your safety.

So, ladies, what are you waiting for? Let's explore and grow together!