Saturday, January 20, 2018

Fly with Garuda Indonesia

Garuda Indonesia, as awarded with "The World's Best Cabin Crew" by Skytrax for the fourth consecutive year in 2017. I get chance to take Garuda for my domestic flight from Jakarta to Yogyakarta. 

Garuda's ticket fare most of the time was higher than the other airline. So let's explore what is the different we get from Garuda's service. 

Depart from Soekarno-Hatta, Garuda will take place from Terminal 3, the newest terminal in Soetta. 


Terminal 3 looks like

Here we go!
Ticket is include 20kg baggage & on board snack or meal depends on your flight schedule. Due my flight is around 10 in the morning, I only get snack. But if you meet lunch time, you should get the lunch on board. 

First big different is there is entertainment screen on board which some movie ready to accompany our flight. I'm enjoying Kartini movie on board. 



Newspaper available when entering the board, you will get it for free, also there is mandarin newspaper

For me I don't think there is something special about this around 1 hour flight, except this view below. I was sad when I didn't get the window view seat, but when I turn my view I look at the cane, that's surprise me. It remind me about my dream to travelling more and more. Do I will travel more even in my old age like this Grandpa does?





If you have enough budget or chance to get Garuda, it was a good choice to enjoy pleasant trip with meal & entertainment screen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comment down below :)