Sunday, July 2, 2017

Place2Stay @Chinatown, Kuching | Malaysia

It was an unplanned holiday to Kuching, Sarawak capital, Malaysia. I start searching a hotel for my trip in 2 days before d-day through many website and find what kind of place to stay that people recommend. I'm excited enough to have holiday after a long exhausting week.

As usually my criteria is same : clean, comfort, tourist destination nearby, and of course a pleasant price.

Than I found Place2Stay that seems like a good candidate w/ good reviews in agoda.com. I choose Place2Stay @Chinatown that seems a very good location w/ walking distance to many tourist destination.

Arrived at 9 in the morning, I directly grab an uber from Kuching Sentral. I hope that my note when booking to have earlier check in is come to be true and I have talk to my self if they want to charge it's fine. I need a bath now very very need.

The Place2Stay name is familiar in local due it has many branch in many places. So better call the phone number in booking receipt and let the driver talk.

It says @Chinatown, but literally not inside Chinatown, still walking distance. The driver also get wrong that he bring me to another Place2Stay.

And yeay after around 20 minutes finally I arrived. Give your passport for check-in, and RM50 for deposit (refund when leaving). The good news is they let me check in earlier without any charges. A good beginning, dude!

Outside look
I booked a twin deluxe room for 3 night in total IDR 550K (paid in agoda.com). This place provide single, twin, double room, the difference is deluxe room has window.

Mine is in the 2F, but level 3. No lift here, just take your luggage through the grey stairs.

Main door and big mirror welcome you to the room. Push the key and electricity is on.
Wi-Fi password also in the key and its a fast Wi-Fi. 
That twin bed, TV, and a tiny table that messy by me.
Bathroom is quiet small, bath soap & tissue available, others toiletries please bring by yourself

One point I love the most is the window. That feeling when you laying and sunshine down to your face, that sky view.

View when you lay on the bed
Addicted to keep the window open every morning, ahhh thats sunshine sky
Then I always keep the window open :)
No breakfast provide, but you can easily get your own in neighbourhood.

It was a pleasant stay at Place2Stay @Chinatown. A comfortable & relaxing place to stay to refresh mind & soul.

Tips :
• Find your greatest deal by searching from many booking website, they own website. I found mine is in agoda, but maybe you find the others.
• Its hard to find Place2Stay @Chinatown in google map during your uber booking, just enter Kapit Hotel. It's beside only. Maybe Place2Stay can work on this to easy tourist.


Plus :
1. Very good deal. High value room w/ lovely rate.
2. Walking distance to 7-11, laundry shop, restaurant, Kuching Statue, Chinatown, Kuching Riverside, Plaza Sarawak, Parkson, etc.
3. Facilities : Fast Wi-Fi, mineral drinking water 2 bottle/day, towel/day, housekeeping everyday

Minus :
1. No lift / elevator. Stairs only.
2. Toilet is quiet small, sometimes the smell of cigarettes come through toilet exhaust.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comment down below :)