Sunday, March 9, 2014

February haul.

What happened in my February? Well too many things happened and too many things are new for me. Starting another new journey for this year. Lets start it!

1. The healthy breakfast.
It begin in the end of February. A simple breakfast for us who doesn't have any kitchen here. Well. I have 2 simple ideas for breakfast and it won't make you running late.

Fruit salad ( cherry tomatoes, one boiled egg, raisin, green date, and mayonnaise ) & a cup of hot green tea. 


Two slices of wheat toast with chocolate spread, one green dates, and a cup of hot chocolate cereal never false. 

2. Favorite TV drama 

Here you can found it, it was my favorite this month, a story about the real life. 

3. The most beautiful trip

I'm going to Yang Ming Shan, a mountain in Taipei, and I go there to say Hi to the beautiful cherry blossom there, the weather is perfect for the trip, xixixixi. 


4. Favorite song 

想家 -- 卓文萱

Missing my home and the day when I can play with my family. 

那時候 爸爸總是陪我一起走路上學去
那時候 媽媽總是怕我淋到雨
有時 我希望回到過去 握著他的手好安心
每天 我在遠方擔心他的白髮 我想回家

為什麼一定要長大 為什麼世界變得好複雜
我不想獨自面對眼淚流下 我只想緊緊抱著他

有時候 我喜歡和朋友一起冒險的遊戲
更多更詳盡歌詞 在 ※ Mojim.com 魔鏡歌詞網 
有時候 我寧可到海邊去淋雨
只是 我找不到我自己 我的心其實在逃避
每天 被困在幻想和現實之間 我想回家

為什麼一定要長大 為什麼都不說出真心話
我不想別人看穿我的倔強 我真的好想要回家

為什麼一定要長大 為什麼世界變得好複雜
我不想獨自面對眼淚流下 我只想緊緊抱著他
我真的好想要回家


5. Favorite Quotes 

" God will make a way when there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cant see, He will make a way for me. "


How about your favorite things in February? And well, I'm going back with my assignment, good bye, and see you next time. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comment down below :)