Wednesday, November 8, 2023

How is 30?

I've felt worried to leaving my 20-is and begin the 30, but on the day I turn 30 it was surprisingly I really enjoy how the life going on and my mind change a bit. I have another view for my 30 and its different from what I ever imagine about. So how is my 30?

I lose something(one), I let go, I accept, I grow, I changed. 

I used to worry about my achievement, my career, my dream. I'm not really a religious person, I don't like the person that too religious but they don't put it on their daily and it comes like not equal balance of you. I prefer people who not really showing how religious he is but he can show it indirectly during his daily life and its more impactful you know. 

Well, so if you read my past past post years ago I believe what left in your mind is how I can survive through these is all about God's grace. Yes, I am. 

So far I like my 29. Its like the year I reborn and pursue another part of life and begin a new life. I'm doing a tech related job now and so far I like the job I can be creative enough to explore yet its like a nomaden work also that allow me to travel a lot which wake up my traveling soul that being nap ever since pandemic. 

I become brave enough to start another step of travelling --- I dont like to being limit because I cant (yet) find friends or family who can go to the same trip as when I want to go and where is my destination, so I think I unlocked few places right that parked on my bucket for years lately and I proud of my self. 

So how is my 30 so far?

What is true and not from what people think about 30? True they said you already can afford yourself kinda living you may dream about, true thay you become more focus on the part you think its important and not really care about small things, true that you mature enough to have decission of your life, true that you become more independent. 

What is false? False when they said woman limit by their 30. 

Overall I like my 30 years of life in this world. Thank to God who let me born in this world and thank to my parents who raise me like this so I can become who I am today. 

Thank to those who teach me alot. The one who I adore that show me how I can live the life like you also the one I don’t like so you show me I need to remind myself I can’t be like you. 

Thank to all the opportunity given to me. I believe 機會只留給準備好的人 means the opportunity only given to those who prepared. Then when I want that opportunity I keep prepare myself so I know this phrase will come true. 

In the end thru this 30 years I believe nothing can guarantee your life but how God guarantee you have an awesome life is true. 

I never regret for any decision in my life even at that time maybe people will feels like I’m crazy or I’m stupid to have that decission but not for me. I feel lucky I can have that decission without any support from human being. You decide your life, you and God. 

I ever think, do my life now is what I dream of when I’m a child? 

Honestly I never think about my life at 30 like maybe when I was child I only think until college phase then after that I always imagine the future life but not specifi in which age range until now. 

But if now I being asked, is it the life that you dreamt of? I can say, more than that. If I can summarize these 30 years metamorphosis its like : a safe-player, a hard-tryer, a text-booker, an adventurer, a grateful-er

A safe-player : I was in this phase when I’m young I want everything safe and smooth. I don’t want any people hate me, I don’t want to make any mistake. I have that phase I don’t have friend because I don’t want to made mistake or my friend left me. 

A hard-tryer : I try so hard for the things I want. I want to school abroad, I talk thousand times from elementary school everyday until junior high school until my parents send me to Taiwan. Before I go to Taiwan I have mandarin extensive course, full 3 months everyday at 7 in the morning. I learn every course very hard I wake up at 5 and sleep late. 

A text-booker : I only can accept what happened in my life in theoritical, if I did A it should come B. I cant accept any sudden surprise or away than my plan. 

An adventurer : Come that phase that I finally able to peaceful coexistence with surprise & sudden. I finally like surprise & sudden and believe in miracle things. 

A grateful-er : Me, thankful & grateful for everything until today. Yes, nothing perfect, it has tears, it has mad, it has helpless, it has that imperfect feelings but its too tiny to care about compare to the blessings, the hopeful, the laughes, and all the great things in life.  

I still who I am, but the different this time is I feel being re-new, I feel change, I feel grow. 

Thanks to my self, the one who never tired of me. You did great and please always be great. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comment down below :)