Sunday, January 30, 2022

First Month of 2022

Life updates of 2022 so far. 

Entering the second month of 2022, can't believe it goes so fast or maybe because CNY and Eid Mubarak comes earlier than usual. It feels like just in a blink. Ever since I named 2022 as Year of Realization 實現之年, I always remind myself to take some baby steps for the resolutions. 

One of the baby steps was I'm taking english course, haha. Does it sounds weird? Yes, I can speak english but my english skill level is not as fluent as my mandarin, especially my grammar is very poor. And I think the universe is supporting me to take english course, haha. 

Long story short, when I decide to have english course, I search for some learning centre that suit my schedule. I want an intensive grammar class, by online, and not expensive (it's important anyway haha). But most of the class has been started and I need to wait for the next batch which is several months. No, can't, I will lose my excites on that day. 

Then I keep searching, suddenly in Sunday afternoon I found a learning centre going to start the new batch by the next day. OMG God is so good, He is never late. So, my new routine after work is having the class until 10pm. And I just finished the first examination yesterday haha. 

Ok, so now I'm practicing my grammar here and welcome for any correction :) 

Ahh, anyway after I finish the course maybe I can share some recommendation for you who facing the same confusion. 

I really happy to be back as a student again after years and yes this is the first thing that makes me proud in 2022. 

And also after years, I found my happiness again in Fun World hahah so childish. It was my friend who take me to Timezone and they said when they were stressed of work they found their happiness here. After months, I do found the same thing in Fun World. Hahaha. Ok, not funny but maybe you can try. Now I understand why people said the older you get, the simpler you want

I have new favorite song from 周華健 called 用心良苦, never get tired of listening this song. His voice become more legit. 

My first WeTV series dedicated to Layangan Putus, can't believe. FOMO. Did you watch it yet? For me who is not a fan of Indonesian series, you can try this one. It's not just a series, it gives you some insight about marriage life. 

It tells about how realistic marriage life is. How you shouldn't lose yourself because of other people. How a woman should have their dream and persistence, how love is not eternal but something need to be managed. How a couple should be aligned on their level. This series really open my eyes. 

Or maybe we should have a post to discuss this series, haha, quite interesting. 

Well, ever since pandemic and I rarely having trip but I still enjoy writing, thought I will write more about thoughts or do you guys have suggestion? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comment down below :)